Professor. Dr. C.K. Raju
Professor of Acupuncture and Acupuncture Consultant
Dr. C.K Raju (Krishna Raju) is professor of Acupuncture and Acupuncture Scientist
who has authored Curriculum for various universities in Bangalore, Srilanka and
Chennai. A Visiting Acupuncture Consultant at private hospitals Across India.
He is acclaimed for his scientific and Holistic approach towards handling aliments, a
seasoned Acupuncturist with over 20 Years of experience in Acupuncture.
Professor C.K Raju has advocated the Drugless Therapy of Acupuncture and hosted
awareness and health camps in India & abroad.
Founder of Jingwell Academy – An exclusive Academy for Comprehensive learning of
Acupuncture with proper hands on Training.
- Mobile (Whatsapp): +91 94442 79903
- Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://acu.in (www.acupunctureonline.org)
- Jingwell Academy & Acuheal Center, 9 Chellammal Street, Janaki Nagar,
Associated Universities and Institutions:
- Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University (TNPESU)
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
- Vinayaka Missions University (VMU)
- Jingwell Academy of Education & Research in Alternative Medicine
- SRUSHTI group of Hospitals and Fertility clinics Chennai.
- ASA – Acupuncture Science Association (Patron & Newsletter Editor)
- Zhongfang International Red Cross TCM Hospital – Huaihua, Hunan – China
- St Ann's Society – Sacred Heart Hospital, Tuticorin and Wayanad dt. Kerala
- Catholic Health Association of Tamilnadu (CHAT)
Education and Training
B.Sc, PGDYN, D.(Ac), MD(Ac), M.Ac, Ph.D(Acu)
- Graduate in Chemistry
- Scientific Career (TAC ltd of Tuticorin) for 18 years – retired Operation Engineer
- Trained and Mentored by eminent scholar Dr. Anton Jayasuriya of Colombo
- Diploma, Doctoral degree and Master's degree in Acupuncture
- Post-Doctoral Research in Time Bound Sensitivity and Patterns of Suffering.
- C.Ac from Zhongfang International Redcross Hospital, Huaihua, China
- Doctor of Science D.Sc for Acupuncture Research work and Presentations
Professor C.K Raju has authored Books, Research Material and Journals which are
acting as a Guiding force to many Students.
- Compendium of Drugless Healing (TCM Acupuncture)
- Sixty Command Points
- TCM - Five Patterns of Suffering
- Srushti – Fertility through Acupuncture