Professor. Dr. C.K. Raju
Professor of Acupuncture and Acupuncture Consultant
Dr. C.K Raju (Krishna Raju) is professor of Acupuncture and Acupuncture Scientist
who has authored Curriculum for various universities in Bangalore, Srilanka and
Chennai. A Visiting Acupuncture Consultant at private hospitals Across India.
He has mentored hundreds of Medical and Paramedical staff members from leading
Medical Universities in India and abroad, these students are employed and placed as
onboard-Acupuncturists in Cruise and other prominent places.
He is acclaimed for his scientific and Holistic approach towards handling aliments, a
seasoned Acupuncturist with over 15 Years of experience in Acupuncture.
Professor C.K Raju has advocated the Drugless Therapy of Acupuncture and hosted
awareness and health camps in India, Srilanka, China and USA.
Founder of Jingwell Academy – An exclusive Academy for Comprehensive learning of
Acupuncture with proper Training and placement on International Waters.
- Mobile (Whatsapp): +91 94442 79903
- Mail id : email@example.com
- Website: http://acu.in (www.acupunctureonline.org)
- Jingwell Academy & Acuheal Center, 9 Chellammal Street, Janaki Nagar,
- 74/88, Sundararajan St, Trustpakkam, Abiramapuram, Chennai.
Associated Universities and Institutions:
- Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University (TNPESU)
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
- Vinayaka Missions University (VMU)
- Jingwell Academy of Education & Research in Alternative Medicine
- Senate Member- Open International University for Complementary Medicines-
- SRUSHTI group of Hospitals and Fertility clinics Chennai.
- AAA - Acupressure and Acupuncture Academy – Bangalore
- Namma Yoga Institute - Bangalore
- ASA – Acupuncture Science Association (Patron & Newsletter Editor)
- Zhongfang International Red Cross TCM Hospital – Huaihua, Hunan – China
- St Anns Society – Sacred Heart Hospital, Tuticorin and Wayanad dt. Kerala
- Catholic Health Association of Tamilnadu (CHAT)
- Trainer and Acupuncture Consultant - Steiner Cruise – SPA on the Sea
Education and Training
B.Sc, PGDYN, D.(Ac), MD(Ac), M.Ac, Ph.D(Acu)
- Graduate in Chemistry
- Scientific Career (TAC ltd of Tuticorin) for 18 years.
- Trained and Mentored by eminent scholar Dr. Anton Jayasuriya of Colombo
- Diploma, Doctoral degree and Masters degree in Acupuncture
- Post-Doctoral Research in Time Bound Sensitivity and Patterns of Suffering.
Professor C.K Raju has authored Books, Research Material and Journals which are
acting as a Guiding force to many Students.
- Compendium of Drugless Healing (TCM Acupuncture)
- Sixty Command Points
- TCM - Five Patterns of Suffering
- Srushti – Fertility through Acupuncture